This time of the year barns are filling up fast with new projects. Prior to bringing your new project home, make certain that you ask the seller what kind of feed the animal has been on. To transition to Show-Rite Feeds we recommend the following method for all species. No matter what size of animal […]
ProfileSeco-Sorb is a high quality ready-to-use moisture absorbent that reduces the potential for growth of bacteria, mold and fungus. Seco-Sorb can be used in a variety of building types and animal species.
- Drying ability
- Conserves body heat of newborn piglets – decreases risk of chilling
- Reduces environmental moisture, which reduces the likelihood of bacterial growth
- Absorbs more than its own weight in water. Drying of wet surfaces reduces chance of injury to the animal/caretaker
- Animal friendly – all ingredients classified as GRAS (Generally Regarded As Safe)
- Use for all species
- Pleasant fragrance
The quality of an animal’s productivity is directly related to its environment. Reducing moisture supports a stable, healthy environment and assists in decreasing the pathogens that the animal might be exposed to. Seco-Sorb is a high quality ready-to-use moisture absorbent that reduces the potential for growth of bacteria, mold and fungus. Seco-Sorb can be used in a variety of building types and animal species.
Refer to the product tags for a complete list of ingredients.
When to Use
- On piglets immediately after birth
- Use on comfort mats & flooring in all stages of pork production
- On dairy cow bedding to reduce environmental moisture
- In poultry barns to reduce ammonia odor
Directions for Use
For Swine: Hold newborn piglets over a container and rub Seco-Sorb on the pig vigorously from the neck to the tail until the pig is dry. Sprinkle Seco-Sorb on comfort mats and/or flooring to soak up moisture due to scouring, urination or water.
For All Other Species: Sprinkle Seco-Sorb on bedding and/or flooring to soak up moisture due to scouring, urination or water.
#40925 — Seco-Sorb